Mr. Cellophane

In a location adjacent to a place in a city of some significance, what comes out of my head is plastered on the walls of this blog.

Wednesday, March 23, 2005

Can't think of a title.

I got a day off today, so I decided to head up to my old college. I took a few pictures (the first real time I used my camera - Christmas present - not counting a test shot), grabbed some food (that Orange Sunrise was one of the best smoothies I've ever had) and just looked around.

Most shocking about today's trip was how anonymous I was. I graduated from the school a good two years ago, and no one noticed that I didn't belong there (then again, it is a pretty big school). I saw one of my old teachers. Not all that sure he recognized me. I gotta do something to stand out, or else I might just fade away.

Oh, and it's snowing. Definitely not good for tomorrow's driving lesson.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home