Mr. Cellophane

In a location adjacent to a place in a city of some significance, what comes out of my head is plastered on the walls of this blog.

Wednesday, April 13, 2005

See? I do exist!

Haven't been posting in a while. So much to do, and yet I'm so forgetful. I'm a jackass, I know.

Anyway, I happened upon a chat with the makers of "So the Drama" (the "Kim Possible" telefilm/series finale). Bear in mind that I write episode reviews for the show at TV Tome. Check this out:

guest: gravelstudios:
KP has recieved pretty positive reviews, but what is the worst thing you've ever heard someone say about KP?

steve_loter:
Some of the reviews on Tv Tome!!!


To paraphrase Danielle Harris in The Last Boy Scout, "I'm fuckin' famous!"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home