Mr. Cellophane

In a location adjacent to a place in a city of some significance, what comes out of my head is plastered on the walls of this blog.

Wednesday, May 10, 2006

The Snap' returns.

What could that mean? It, alas, does not refer to the restocking of my favorite Snapple flavors Fruit Punch, Snapple Apple, Grapeade and Go Bananas!, all of which seem to have evaporated from the face of the earth. That, or it's God giving me one more reason to shake the dust of this town from my boots.

In spite of my earlier thoughts on Snapple experimenting with new things, I forgive them ten times over for their latest innovation: White Tea. Spurred by a very charming ad, I tried the Green Apple the other day. If you like subtlety in your drinks, get it. It is splendid.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home