Mr. Cellophane

In a location adjacent to a place in a city of some significance, what comes out of my head is plastered on the walls of this blog.

Saturday, April 15, 2006

Lent to me.

Well, Lent is just a few hours from over. I can't believe I was able to give up chocolate for such an extended period of time. The other thing...maybe next time. There were a number of vices I could've given up over the season, but didn't:

swearing - a) I do this so unconsciously sometimes, I hardly notice it. I'd have lost at this before lunch, and b) As long as there are stupid people in the world, there will always be the need for profanity and the compulsion to take the Lord's name in vain.

sugar - It should be enough that I gave up chocolate.

the internet - In the last few years, this has become as much a part of my daily routine as going to the bathroom, and I don't see myself giving that up anytime soon.

Just my contribution towards self-improvement.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home