Mr. Cellophane

In a location adjacent to a place in a city of some significance, what comes out of my head is plastered on the walls of this blog.

Saturday, April 15, 2006

A bad day to pie.

Weak "PVP" reference. Never mind.

The office was pretty much closed up, but then, one of my supervisors needs to send a Western Union transaction. He knows what time we close. Another supervisor was sure that this could be done, as it was done at another store where she worked. Jesus H. Christ, I need to get out of there! It's one thing when the customers can't tell time, but the managers not knowing how is quite another. Full disclosure: I was in special education for six years of my life, so if I can tell time, everyone else better God damn know how!

And while I'm mainlining venom, let me give you a tip: stay the fuck away from Snapple Pie! It's like this: the otherwise good people at Snapple liquified an apple pie and sold it as a beverage. Maybe it's because apple pie is more of a sometimes thing with me, but it tasted awful. There are much better flavors out there. Trust me on this.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home