Mr. Cellophane

In a location adjacent to a place in a city of some significance, what comes out of my head is plastered on the walls of this blog.

Monday, June 12, 2006

Confessions of a dangerous mind.

I am as bored as bored can be, so here's what's bouncing around in this head of mine:

- I'm waiting to hear back about a position I applied for at a bank. The hours are a bit more rigid than what I'm used to from the job that ate my brain, but if it's less stressful, that's great.

- Several scripts are in the 'stuck on a page' stage.

- Been gaining weight. Nothing too extreme, like you'd see on "Maury", but it's making me a bit self-conscious.

- My CD is filled with scores that I hardly ever listen to. I feel like I should write reviews of them, but the energy just isn't there. What's more, I keep on buying them. I'm reminded of a lyric from the song "Stuff" by Lonestar: "It's treasure 'til it's mine/then it ain't worth a dime."

- I just get the sense that I've wasted my life (and given my crap job and the fact that I'm pouring my heart out on a blog, that's not far from incorrect). I want to change, but I'm a little lost as to how.

That's pretty much all I can think of...for now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home