Mr. Cellophane

In a location adjacent to a place in a city of some significance, what comes out of my head is plastered on the walls of this blog.

Wednesday, June 07, 2006

Getting your sitch straight.

As you may or may not know (or care; I can never remember), today is the fourth anniversary of the premiere of the animated series "Kim Possible".

As I've stated in the past, the show is not one of my favorites. It is a good show, no doubt, but it can be maddening at times (occasionally stupid plots, uber-witch Bonnie and the misfired humanizing of said uber-witch, the mistreatment of Ron, who is like a freckled, mole rat-owning doppelganger of me, the rather obnoxious bits of shippiness). The first three episodes that aired were "Crush", "Sink or Swim" and "The New Ron". The middle episode was good enough to keep me watching.

I have written reviews for the now defunct TV Tome and TV.com and have posted my opinions of the show on several message boards. Given that the last episode produced (at least until the fourth season appears), "And the Molerat Will be CGI", airs this Saturday, I will soon have the inspiration to post two top ten lists: favorites and least favorites. If you've ever paid attention to what I've said elsewhere, the lists shouldn't be too surprising.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home