Mr. Cellophane

In a location adjacent to a place in a city of some significance, what comes out of my head is plastered on the walls of this blog.

Monday, September 04, 2006

"You know, I almost feel sorry for the little fella. Almost!"

I was surfing the net as usual, when I hear this...squeaking from outside. I ignore it for a bit. My keyboard does that, sometimes. I stop for a moment...and there it is again. I look outside where one of the sticky traps is set, and there is a little mouse. I kind of had these delusions of keeping it as a pet, but instead, I alerted my father. He told me to put it in a bag and toss it out, trap and all. I had to act fast; there was a lot of fight in the little guy.

The mouse is gone...but I can't help but wonder if there was more than one of them. Perhaps I'll find out the hard way, but for now, peace.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home