Mr. Cellophane

In a location adjacent to a place in a city of some significance, what comes out of my head is plastered on the walls of this blog.

Wednesday, October 18, 2006

Having some yuks.

YouTube is a wonderful thing, as you well know. Over the last couple weeks, I ran across some really funny clips. As part of my plan to be the Hedra Carlson to Jaime Weinman's Allison Jones, I'm going to embed them.

I had read about this first clip, a deleted scene from Jay and Silent Bob Strike Back, at IGN's message board about five years back. To my relief, it was just as funny as I'd hoped:



This second clip is a little welcome note celebrating the site's purchase by Google.

Oh, did I mention that it's delivered by Christopher Walken's mother? Yeah, I probably should've:



Isn't the internet fun?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home