Mr. Cellophane

In a location adjacent to a place in a city of some significance, what comes out of my head is plastered on the walls of this blog.

Wednesday, February 07, 2007

Back-talk for talkbacks.

Now I enjoy reading talkbacks for Ain't It Cool News, but I've recently discovered something very shocking. Apparently, the talkbacks are archived up to a certain point, so if one wishes to read a talkback from, say October of 2004, that individual would be shit out of luck.

As someone who has mentioned the humorous power of these talkbacks in the past, I find this truly disturbing. Imagine if every copy of every Richard Pryor album were destroyed. You purists can boo and hiss all you like; yes, I did just compare the talkbacks to the work of Richard Pryor. They are that fucking funny.

I suppose I can understand from the standpoint of not having enough space on the site, but it still sucks.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home