Mr. Cellophane

In a location adjacent to a place in a city of some significance, what comes out of my head is plastered on the walls of this blog.

Wednesday, March 07, 2007

Random thoughts.

- One thing I've hated dealing with these last few days: the Mega Millions Jackpot. It's now up to $370 million. (Yes, I bought tickets, thanks for asking.) What annoys me about it are idiots coming in from off the street, who've never even fucking heard of the game, much less have any idea how to play it, coming in and wasting money and my time. Besides, the big bucks never end up going to anyone in this state.

- So..."The Fairly Oddparents" is returning with new episodes. Butch Hartman promises they'll be better than what came before them in the last two seasons. I should hope so; I sent in a spec script. I hope to hear good news about it eventually.

- Remember when I said I was giving up two things for Lent? Well, I lasted a whole of four days on one of them; not out of frustration, but boredom this time. The vice I'm still abstaining from is the easy one. After all, there are plenty of alternatives to chocolate.

- Getting back to shows back from the dead, the romantic elements aren't ruining "Kim Possible" like I thought they'd be. There are still the minor script-level glitches (occasionally lame plots), but it's better than I could've expected...so far.

- Rented Tenacious D in the Pick of Destiny. Like American Splendor and Harold and Kumar Go to White Castle, it's one of those movies I regret not seeing in a theater.

- I recently saw a commercial for a Banana Pudding Shake at Sonic's. Has anyone else ever felt like this; utterly annoyed because something like that isn't even available in your neck of the woods? There has to be a place in town that, at the very least, serves banana pudding.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home