Mr. Cellophane

In a location adjacent to a place in a city of some significance, what comes out of my head is plastered on the walls of this blog.

Thursday, June 14, 2007

Comic relief.

Today, I take a trip to one of the two comic book stores I frequent. Before leaving on my trip, I check the Image Comics website to see if anything is worth getting. New issues of "PVP" and "True Story...Swear to God" are available.

I get to the store and though "True Story..." is unavailable (meaning I'll have to go to the other store; they usually have it), the new "PVP" is there...as well as two immediately previous issues of same. I imagine that these issues were put out to get the schedule up to date. This is really the only theory I had to offset the 'was I in a coma?!' spiel that cycled through my brain as I discovered them.

I blame the work schedule for being so very behind on this.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home