Mr. Cellophane

In a location adjacent to a place in a city of some significance, what comes out of my head is plastered on the walls of this blog.

Monday, July 09, 2007

Another taste.

As with last year (and several years prior), I attended the Taste of Buffalo.

Among the items I ate:

- Blackened Chicken Pasta (pretty damn tasty)
- Potato Pancakes (quite good)
- Fried Ravioli (tasty if unconventional)
- Crab Cake and Bruschetta Combo (I'd seen it for years and finally decided to try it; I can't believe what I've been missing)
- Cheddar and Jalapeno Cornbread (if nothing else, a good palate-cleanser)
- Bite Size Brownie (a little thick...but it's a brownie!)
- Junkyard Dog (fish and fries wrapped in a pita; so good, I plan on going to the restaurant and having it officially)
- Banana Surprise Pudding (see above; they're from the same place)

Time was short (I had to go to work), so I had to choose a bit more carefully.

Again, if you're in the city, I cannot recommend the Taste highly enough.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home