Mr. Cellophane

In a location adjacent to a place in a city of some significance, what comes out of my head is plastered on the walls of this blog.

Sunday, July 09, 2006

Living for the weekend.

Yesterday was the third anniversary of the day I started at my job. That's pretty much all I have to say about that.

Today, however, was a much better experience. I headed down to a local festival of food: The Taste of Buffalo. This is where a number of restaurants exhibit their wares for the public. This is perhaps the sixth or seventh time I've attended. As you might expect for a July day, it was incredibly hot, though, even with the heat, I'm loath to imagine a 'Taste' on a rainy day.

Some of the dishes I sampled included a loaded fish sandwich (which includes fish, fries and slaw), something called 'pasta con vodka' and hottzzerella cheese sticks.

If you're ever in Buffalo during the second weekend of July, I highly recommend it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home