Mr. Cellophane

In a location adjacent to a place in a city of some significance, what comes out of my head is plastered on the walls of this blog.

Monday, July 03, 2006

My mid-year report card.

On the slight chance you missed it, I happen to love movies. I go out to see them as often as possible. Sadly, I'm on something of a fixed income, so I only go to see those films I expect to enjoy.

Now, for your perusal, here are the films I've seen this year and how I rate them (This wasn't easy, let me tell you. I hate rating things. But this isn't to say I didn't try):

Cars: B+
Curious George: B
Date Movie: D+
Dave Chappelle's Block Party: A-
Final Desination 3: C
Firewall: B-
Glory Road: B-
Ice Age: the Meltdown: B+
Inside Man: A
Last Holiday: B
Looking for Comedy in the Muslim World: C+
Nacho Libre: C+
Nanny McPhee: B
A Prairie Home Companion: A-
Running Scared: B-
16 Blocks: B
Thank You for Smoking: A-
V for Vendetta: A-
The Wild: C+
X-Men: the Last Stand: B-

This has been yet another guided tour through the inner workings of my brain. Remember to keep your arms and legs inside the car and that question time will come at the end of the session...which is now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home