Mr. Cellophane

In a location adjacent to a place in a city of some significance, what comes out of my head is plastered on the walls of this blog.

Wednesday, June 21, 2006

Blogs, glorious blogs.

With all due respect to Lionel Bart.

Because I've nothing better to do (but keep your eyes peeled tomorrow!), I'm listing a bunch of blogs I've found:

Crazy 8 Opinions: Because lists kick ass!

Should've Asked Me: The blog of "Duckman" writer Michael Markowitz. A mite too political for my tastes, but I'm still glad I found it.

Some Ramblings from Mr. Gueguen: A talented fanfic writer and a pretty cool guy from Canada.

(Update - July 1st): Having an Average Weekend: YouTube'd "Kids in the Hall" sketches. Need more be said?

That's it for now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home