Mr. Cellophane

In a location adjacent to a place in a city of some significance, what comes out of my head is plastered on the walls of this blog.

Tuesday, June 20, 2006

"Bueller? Bueller?"

Got called into the boss' office today. You know how that can be. Well, today, it turns out that I mistendered a money order (i.e. gave a customer one for more than they had wanted), causing my final total to be short. Apparently, company policy states that I can't be short more than a certain amount. The penalty: a one day suspension.

I had grudgingly been in a work frame of mind, so this came as a surprise.

I did a bit of bus traveling, visited the library and went to see Nacho Libre. It wasn't too bad, BTW. It's hard to feel anything but relief at something like this. Sure, I'm not fired (that I know of), but I'm also not working. Still need to look for a new job.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home