Mr. Cellophane

In a location adjacent to a place in a city of some significance, what comes out of my head is plastered on the walls of this blog.

Friday, June 30, 2006

Getting the bird.

There was a bird in the window of my house. Well, the rain started to pour, with a tornado warning chaser. I was getting ready for work when I got the aviary news from my mother. Near as I can tell, the window was open, the bird flew in and the wind trapped him.

It's hard not to be even slightly amused by this. Before opening the window (one of those crank-open deals, not the traditional kind), I had to get some pictures, which I'll upload as soon as a) I get them developed and b) I figure out how.

Just had to get this bit out while it was still fresh.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home