Mr. Cellophane

In a location adjacent to a place in a city of some significance, what comes out of my head is plastered on the walls of this blog.

Thursday, January 03, 2008

His word is Bond.

I'd hoped that the first post of the new year would've been something meaningful, something life-altering...but I came up short. (Unless you count me missing a bus today, then taking another bus that catches up to the bus I missed, allowing me to board the once-missed bus and saving me from the bitter cold.)

This morning (before the bus situation), I found something really unusual. Hard as it is to believe, the producers of the James Bond franchise, at various times, actually considered American actors to play 007. I don't know if this guy was ever asked, but I cannot imagine a more unlikely choice:

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home