Mr. Cellophane

In a location adjacent to a place in a city of some significance, what comes out of my head is plastered on the walls of this blog.

Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Random thoughts.

- The snow that was dumped on my hometown has disappeared, allowing for a taste of early spring. Rumors persist that the snow will make an unwelcome return this weekend, but I've really been enjoying the weather as it is, now. It seems a little cruel to play the 'finally, an argument for global warming!' card, but...it's winter in Buffalo. How the fuck would you feel?!

- Been listening to Jerry Goldsmith scores the last few days. It's a weird tradition I have to do so on the composer's birthday, but I have so many Goldsmith CDs, the listening sessions can't possibly be limited to one day. Currently, I'm on Ransom/The Cassandra Crossing (on a CD-r I burned some time ago).

- "Parker Lewis Can't Lose" is coming to DVD. That was fast. (Okay, maybe not 'special edition of "Downtown"' or 'news of "Duckman"' fast, but...quite a small amount of turnover time.)

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home