Mr. Cellophane

In a location adjacent to a place in a city of some significance, what comes out of my head is plastered on the walls of this blog.

Thursday, May 14, 2009

Things are not better.

I saw Star Trek. Fine film, especially considering my non-Trekkie status, and definitely the highlight of the week.

I pretty much coughed my way through yesterday's shift. It is unsettling how many people at that place can't tell the difference between a cough and a sneeze. I didn't sneeze once! I'm still coughing. Thanks to WebMD, I've narrowed it down to a sore throat (which goes away on its own after a while) or acute bronchitis (which lasts a couple of weeks).

As if that wasn't enough bitching, the fear that I'll be doing that job for years to come strikes me from time to time. Also, gone are the days of spending crazy sums of money; I'm trying to live paycheck to paycheck now, trying to budget my expenses. It ain't easy.

And then there's the waiting; waiting to hear back from screenwriting contests and waiting for packages in the mail. I think I've got a steering wheel in my pants, because all of this is driving me nuts.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home