Mr. Cellophane

In a location adjacent to a place in a city of some significance, what comes out of my head is plastered on the walls of this blog.

Friday, May 08, 2009

I lost my notepad at work last night.

It was the second one I had, not counting the bigger, clunkier one I carried around in the past.

I'm not so much worried about someone finding it and reading it; it's not like I had an enemies list in there and 95% of what I wrote pertained to current and future writing projects (and a good portion of that, I've managed to remember). It's the principle of the thing.

At the moment, I'm entertaining one of two possibilities: a) someone just threw it away, unaware and uncaring that it belonged to someone or b) someone turned it in to a fellow employee. I'm very much hoping for the latter. I'll find out today at work. Wish me luck.

Also, the links section has just about doubled. Maybe you'll find something new to love.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home