Mr. Cellophane

In a location adjacent to a place in a city of some significance, what comes out of my head is plastered on the walls of this blog.

Friday, June 19, 2009

I tell you, when it becomes difficult to buy something so simple as a fucking gift card, one can't help but question the purpose of gift-giving.

Also, a woman at my job said I was cute today. She was offended that I didn't thank her for the compliment. Whether a mere compliment or flirting, she was too old and not pretty enough.

Earlier in the week, a trio of girls flirted with me. All I felt like doing was processing the Western Union payment one of them was sending off.

In both cases, the women were Black. Shallow? Maybe I am. Racist? It really shouldn't count if it's against your own race. Maybe when I'm 35, still at the job and pushing 300 pounds, maybe, then, I'll be less picky.

For now, I just can't help but shake my head at these women embarassing themselves over wet dreams that I just don't feel like fulfilling.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home