Mr. Cellophane

In a location adjacent to a place in a city of some significance, what comes out of my head is plastered on the walls of this blog.

Saturday, June 13, 2009

Greetings.

No, I'm not dead, but with the way I've let this blog stagnate, who could blame you?

Now, I almost never do this, because (as I'm sure I've mentioned before) I don't like putting pressure on myself to get things done. However, here are some of the posts I'm working on:

- My own ballot for the MTV Movie Awards. Sure, the real ones have come and gone, but the nominees were something of a joke. I mean, did Twilight really need a nomination in every category?

- A long-winded post on what I love about movies and, in particular, the moviegoing experience. Having seen the likes of Star Trek, Up and The Brothers Bloom, I should be more inspired than ever.

- A review of one of the most prized CDs in my collection: a compilation of Kevin Manthei's superb "Invader Zim" music.

- A list of little things I've noticed about cartoons of today.

- In the spirit of my evisceration of that Heartbreak Kid remake, I shall take another cinematic piece of shit - that I have no intention of seeing - apart. (Hint: it's not Drag Me to Hell, though if I'm asked politely, I'll post something.)

- My favorite live-action gags in cartoons.

In a while.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home