Mr. Cellophane

In a location adjacent to a place in a city of some significance, what comes out of my head is plastered on the walls of this blog.

Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Random thoughts.

It's been far too long since the last time I did this.

- Had the weirdest dream last night: all mention of vampires had been wiped from existence...and, because of it, some of my soundtracks were missing. Also, all mention of "Danny Phantom" was erased. Hell if I know what that means.

- Honestly, can you believe that people are bitching about the Futterwacken in the new Alice in Wonderland? "What is that, breakdancing?!" "Oh, it ruined the film." To those people, I wholeheartedly and sincerely say this: how about laying off the diapers and giving big boy pants a chance?

- Still, if only to silence the haters, I do agree that Tim Burton and Johnny Depp need a vacation away from each other.

- A bit in last night's newspaper told of a new keyboard with no lettering on the caps. Apparently, it's to allow for the brain to memorize the positions of the keys. To paraphrase two lines from "Futurama": That's a stupid idea. You're stupid...and you should feel bad!

- The more I see of Hot Tub Time Machine, the more excited I get for it. A while ago, I heard of John Cusack showing animosity towards one of his best films, Better Off Dead. In HTTM, he gets into it with an asshole skier. I should also mention that Cusack is one of the film's producers (and, therefore, has a say in what the final product will look like). His opinion toward Better Off Dead has to have improved significantly. I mean, why else would he take on a role like this?

- The trailer for Predators looks awesome...and, sadly, I seem to be the only person who finds the multiple Predator sights bit fucking hilarious.

- Seeing Amanda Seyfried a) in the trailer for Chloe and b) on the cover of Glamour, I can't help but think, 'They had her play the mousy nerd in Jennifer's Body?!' Fuckin' Hollywood...

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home