Mr. Cellophane

In a location adjacent to a place in a city of some significance, what comes out of my head is plastered on the walls of this blog.

Friday, July 02, 2010

Welp, Jonah Hex is out of regular theatres, thus killing my chances of seeing it for free. Two things about that: a) free passes to movies really add up and b) I have never paid to see any movie with Megan Fox in it. A man without principles is a man with nothing.

On the can, I got the brilliant idea to do a double feature with The Last Airbender, which seems to be picking up the nastily negative reviewing slack left behind by Jonah Hex. Next week, I'll see for myself just how hyperbolic people are acting. I paid to see 40 Days and 40 Nights and Year One. How much worse could this movie be?

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home