Mr. Cellophane

In a location adjacent to a place in a city of some significance, what comes out of my head is plastered on the walls of this blog.

Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Much like TV Tropes or a really good movie review site, you can find yourself wasting more time on Buzzfeed than you anticipated. For example, I've clicked through several links on Buzzfeed (including "Unrequited Bulldog Love" and "My Little Serenity"...don't judge me) to get to an article (well, more a series of pictures) on "30 Airline Meals from Around the World".

As I scanned through the various meals (all of which I'd love to sample, BTW), I was reminded of Del's spiel about the various meals he partakes of in Planes, Trains and Automobiles. I may have said this before, but I remembered seeing the scene in the USA Network airing of the film and was disheartened to find it wasn't in the finished film. Thankfully, the scene is included as an extra in the film's "Those Aren't Pillows!" Special Edition DVD.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home