Mr. Cellophane

In a location adjacent to a place in a city of some significance, what comes out of my head is plastered on the walls of this blog.

Saturday, July 06, 2013

[Just ignore this.]

June 30th, 6:33pm

God, what a long day of work. Man was not meant to work on Sundays.

I check my e-mail. Spam, spam, spam, eggs, sausage and spam.

My eyes glaze over. Can't anything...

There's an e-mail here from the Hub. You don't think...

I click on it.

'Congratulations. Your entry was chosen.'

I sent in a good thousand of them. Looks like I'm going to-- wait. My work schedule. I wasn't planning on going anywhere, least of all Comic-Con.

Work or Comic-Con? I need to think about this.

6:37pm

Fuck it. I'm going.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home