Mr. Cellophane

In a location adjacent to a place in a city of some significance, what comes out of my head is plastered on the walls of this blog.

Monday, June 03, 2013

"I gotta get the papers. Get the papers."

Apparently, today is National Repeat Day. All about doing things you've done before.

Somehow, I take that to mean introducing you (all two of you) to some of my favorite posts. You may have read these already and you may have not. They really stand out to me:

If you like reading about someone else's vacations (and who doesn't), you can read about my trips to Burbank/Los Angeles (in 2009), San Diego for Comic-Con, Manhattan, Burbank/Los Angeles (in 2012) or Chicago.

I love film music and if you do as well, you might enjoy my liner notes about Alan Silvestri's score to Mouse Hunt. As one of the proud owners of the promotional "Invader Zim" soundtrack CD, I'm happy to share my review of it.

I'm sure you remember the animated series "Kim Possible". The show had its good and bad episodes. Reaching even further back, "Galaxy High" was an underrated show from the 80s that deserves a higher profile. Or maybe you're into "The Angry Beavers", "Futurama", "The Fairly OddParents".

Perhaps, you're a fan of "Duckman" and desire to read capsule reviews of the episodes. Well, type 'Duckman' into the search bar at the upper left corner. I can't link everything!

For something a bit less organized, perhaps you'd care to sample my ramblings about why cartoons started to suck somewhere around the beginning of the century.

As I've mentioned before, one of my all time favorite movies is Hudson Hawk. At one point, I compare The Forgotten and Flightplan. At another, I explain why Jingle All the Way is lame. On that note, here are nine more movies that should never have been made.

There are a lot of things I miss in the world. Maybe, you miss them too. Or maybe, you'd care to hear the alternate titles for classic sitcoms. I wrote a little thing about "Malcolm in the Middle" once.

Hopefully, you'll find something you like.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home