Mr. Cellophane

In a location adjacent to a place in a city of some significance, what comes out of my head is plastered on the walls of this blog.

Tuesday, July 09, 2013

[This end up.]

10:22am

All right. I'm showered, dressed and breakfasted. Now, to check to make sure everything is where it needs to be.

- Socks and underwear

- T-shirts (including my Topless Robot one; someone is noticing it this time, dammit!)

- Two pairs of shorts

- CD player with soundtracks to be autographed

- Poster tube

- Confirmation of flight

- Cell phone and my charger

- Double 'A' batteries

- Autograph book

- Toiletries

- Credit cards

- Condoms

- The schedule (of course; got to get that last-minute planning in)

- Confirmation for my badge

Okay, everything seems to be in order. My knapsack on my back, I head out the door, eager to return to my Mecca...my Comic-Con...whoa!

- Proof that I'm the Hub's winner

Without that, why am I even leaving the house?

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home