Mr. Cellophane

In a location adjacent to a place in a city of some significance, what comes out of my head is plastered on the walls of this blog.

Wednesday, October 22, 2014

Today has been one of the most frustrating days I've yet suffered.

One too many Egg McMuffins has led to an...unfortunate situation downstairs. It's not cancer, but it hurts to sit down.

If that was enough, things would be painful, but then I go to my computer (the old one) to work on some documents. Much to my horror, they are deleted and incomprehensible. This is years of film music lists, fanfictions, notepads for scripts down the drain.

I suppose I could rebuild from scratch, but it is a pain in the ass, much like the literal one menacing me.

How I long for the carefree days when not having a job was the worst thing to happen to me.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home