Mr. Cellophane

In a location adjacent to a place in a city of some significance, what comes out of my head is plastered on the walls of this blog.

Sunday, September 14, 2014

I've decided to do away with the '(insert season here) movie preview' posts as sort of a way to force myself to be more creative with blog posts...and because there's no way I'm seeing every movie I mention in those posts, anyway.

Instead, I'm just gonna list the movies I have even a slight interest in seeing:

Annie

Big Eyes

Big Hero 6

Birdman

The Book of Life

The Boxtrolls

Dumb and Dumber To

The Equalizer

Fury

Horrible Bosses 2

The Imitation Game

Inherent Vice

The Interview

John Wick

Kill the Messenger

The Maze Runner

The Penguins of Madagascar

St. Vincent

Top Five

Unbroken

A Walk Among the Tombstones

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home