Mr. Cellophane

In a location adjacent to a place in a city of some significance, what comes out of my head is plastered on the walls of this blog.

Sunday, August 10, 2014

Random thoughts - a stomach of vomiting butterflies.

Got a lot on my mind.

- Based solely on my resume, I am being courted by an insurance company, but the assurance of not letting things wait has devolved into a game of phone tag. Somehow, I don't think I'll be it.

- My laptop - that was practically like another limb - died on me. I took it to a repair shop, but he isn't 100% sure what's wrong with it. I'm waiting to hear back from him. Meanwhile, just in case, I'm awaiting a new one I won from ebay.

- There are far more stupid people than smart people working and shopping at the store. I'm not feeling too much remorse about giving my two weeks notice in the next couple days...

- ...but this leaves the uncomfortable question of money once I quit my job. I have a number of responsibilities and while there are a number of options open to me, I fear that they will not come soon enough.

- And, wimp that I am, I'm still figuring out the best way to spring news of my trip to Fan Expo Canada on my parents, while broaching the aforementioned points of a) not having my current job and b) not yet having a new job.

- Also, I'm still struggling with several aspects of that trip: what I need to cross the border, whether I should be concerned about my still-busted-but-crazy-expensive-to-replace speedometer, where exactly I want to go assuming I even make it to Toronto.

I think I'd feel a lot better if I had more confidence. Where do I even get that?

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home