Mr. Cellophane

In a location adjacent to a place in a city of some significance, what comes out of my head is plastered on the walls of this blog.

Tuesday, July 15, 2014

12:59pm

Okay. good-ass burrito, but lugging it and myself back to the Con wasn't easy.

1:08pm

Given my curiosity about the art of cartoon voice acting, it's strange that I'm only getting to see "I Know That Voice" now. You'd think I'd already have it in my collection.

These clips are pretty damn neat. I must get the DVD.

1:55pm

Cool panel. Some really funny stuff from the panelists. I just need to make my way to the next panel. Huh. Just saw "Valk" taking a picture of The Lego Movie's Wyldstyle. I'm sure I'll get my shot.

2:15pm

Loving this movies of 1984 panel. As I'm sure I said before, there really is nothing like living vicariously through other's experiences. In fact, with the influx of panels like this, I can't help but think that I was born way too late to truly enjoy this kind of stuff. Oh, well.

3:06pm

Yet another film music panel. This one focuses on composers for superhero movies. I'm really surprised that Graeme Revell is doing "Gotham". I guess I'll have to watch it, now.

3:44pm

About to watch a clip from Guardians of the Galaxy. Could this be the score that turns me around on Tyler Bates?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home