Mr. Cellophane

In a location adjacent to a place in a city of some significance, what comes out of my head is plastered on the walls of this blog.

Saturday, July 19, 2014

7:45am

Didn't think this was worth mentioning because, hey, what are the chances it would apply to me, but Glen instituted a curfew for all of us. Dexter broke it and now, he seems to be gone. Okay, either he's been sent packing or he's...okay, that's a little out there.

I wake up and head for the bathroom. Perhaps, a shower will help me to relax.

8:23am

"Okay. Second day of the Con. Just remember what I told you and you'll be fine."

I glance over to "Peggy". I'd really like to get to know her better.

"Anything you want to share with us, Shep?"

"What? No."

"Then why are you looking at Peggy?"

"I thought I saw a fire ant on her."

"There's nothing there."

"Eyes must be playing tricks."

I look away. No way did he buy that, but let's worry about that afterwards.

8:54am

Pancakes and sausage. Very nice breakfast.

9:23am

I drew '2'. Can't wait for today. I get on the shuttle bus. A lot of cosplayers staying in this hotel, most of them seemingly from anime.

10:15am

'The Black Panel'. I've been curious about this for years, but I never could go. Other panels and all.

Really fascinating stuff.

11:04am

On the convention floor. I've got time before my next panel.

Wow. That's a pretty good human Maud Pie. I have to get a picture of her.

11:45am

Really liking this "Rocky and Bullwinkle" short. I can only wonder if it leads to anything more, like a feature. I still say the 2000 movie was too underappreciated.

12:42pm

On my way through the crowd. I see a dead-on Tina Belcher. The outfit, the hair, the glasses...it's uncanny.

"Hey!", I call after her.

She rushes off. I try to follow, but the crowd is so thick.

I lose her. Was it something I said?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home