Mr. Cellophane

In a location adjacent to a place in a city of some significance, what comes out of my head is plastered on the walls of this blog.

Tuesday, August 26, 2014

A few minor things:

- That 'how do I tell my folks about Fan Expo Canada?' thing kind of solved itself (I told them). Still, I am a touch concerned about how I tell them that I no longer have a job.

- Speaking of which, I plan to post a list/rant about what I hated about that job in due time. (Employers focus on Twitter and Facebook pages for potential hires, neither of which are linked to this blog.)

- Still gathering everything I need for my little excursion, like what I need when I get there...and what I'll need to cross the border.

- Thanks to one of the people I watch at deviant art, I've heard about a fascinating, short-lived comic that ran for four issues. If I find those issues up North, I promise to write about the series when I get back.

- Plotting out my trip, I see that all the places I'm going can be reached on foot. I wonder if it's too late for a Megabus ticket.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home