Mr. Cellophane

In a location adjacent to a place in a city of some significance, what comes out of my head is plastered on the walls of this blog.

Saturday, October 31, 2015

Saturday morning fun pit - Halloween edition.

Well, with preparation and luck on my side, I was able to watch a Saturday morning marathon of Halloween-themed cartoons online.

Don't really feel like reviewing them all (though I must say that "Toonsylvania" holds up best as a sort of six degrees-style hub connecting voice actors who - between them - were on every single cartoon in the 90s: Charlie Adler, Nancy Cartwright, Brad Garrett, Jess Harnell, Kath Soucie, Billy West), but I will say that I did enjoy myself, even with the expected technical issues (super-tight framing to obscure channel logos, advertisements interrupting the action).

The playlist:

6teen - "Boo, Dude"
Toonsylvania - "Were-Granny"
T.U.F.F. Puppy - "Happy Howl-O-Ween"
Dave the Barbarian - "That Darn Ghost"/"The Cow Says Moon"
Kim Possible - "Sink or Swim" (I still maintain that this is a far better Halloween episode than the show's official Halloween episode.)
The Weekenders - "Nevermore"
ReBoot - "To Mend and Defend"

Definitely want to try again soon. Maybe not with a holiday, but...something.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home