Mr. Cellophane

In a location adjacent to a place in a city of some significance, what comes out of my head is plastered on the walls of this blog.

Sunday, March 06, 2016

You ever wish you could just live your life over again? Just start over from scratch?

Maybe not so much 'if I knew then what I know now', but living all over again; perhaps, not making the same mistakes of the past, but making brand-new ones?

I can only imagine the wealth of opportunities afforded to me as a brand-new person in a brand-new life.

Having the nerve to stand up to people; standing up for myself. Finding happiness by making friends. Having those friends hook me up to further my life's ambition.

Would I even be a man or would I be a woman?

Traveling the world after I finish college. Making more new friends. Making some enemies. Just having adventures in strange lands.

Living in my own apartment with a cat. Maybe a dog...or both.

Some people say that your life is the sum total of your experiences. For me, it's definitely one of those 'zero times any other number' kind of deals.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home