Mr. Cellophane

In a location adjacent to a place in a city of some significance, what comes out of my head is plastered on the walls of this blog.

Monday, March 12, 2018

Okay, so advanced reviews of Ready Player One are out and people are calling it...not bad. I'm sorry, but the moment someone on Twitter called the original book 'bazinga-ass shit', I just died. That well and truly killed me, it was so funny. It also guaranteed that I wouldn't be seeing this in a theater. The Oasis scenes look so murky that you can't make out the characters said to be cameoing (and what's the point of that?) and, beyond that, I could not give less of a shit about the story.

I still think this cat nailed the movie:

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Thanks for sharing the interesting information, you can watch the interesting movie through here

about alex trailer

death wish bruce willis

3:44 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home