Mr. Cellophane

In a location adjacent to a place in a city of some significance, what comes out of my head is plastered on the walls of this blog.

Tuesday, April 03, 2018

Happy Film Score Day (which is apparently a thing).

Yep. My endless checking of National Day Calendar's website to check for different foods to eat uncovered this little surprise.

So, what am I doing to celebrate this? Not much. A few YouTube clips and going to see the Lorne Balfe-scored Pacific Rim: Uprising, which is surely the equivalent of handing out dental supplies on Halloween.

I don't have any track listings ready to post, so I'm just gonna list some of my favorite scores, in the style of the coming attractions tags at the end of Scott Bettencourt's 'One Hundred Favorite Scores' articles at Film Score Monthly. Should make for a fun little game, perhaps.


  • Pino gets Carried away, again
  • Shirley has a pest control problem, as does Jerry...and Alan
  • John W.'s thirst for adventure is unquenchable
  • Michael goes on a routine expedition
  • Daniel loses some weight
  • John P. has some fun with his Dick
  • Benny dusts for crops where there ain't no crops
  • John B. forges one last Bond
  • Nino visits the residents of an Italian village
  • Elmer searches for munchings and crunchings
  • Howard makes sure that the trains run on time
  • Richard pledges a sorority
I'll try to find something to listen to. I usually do.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home