Mr. Cellophane

In a location adjacent to a place in a city of some significance, what comes out of my head is plastered on the walls of this blog.

Saturday, February 29, 2020

Not much to say, but I wanted to get something posted while we still have this extra day.

In thinking it over, I’ve decided to forgo this year’s Fan Expo Canada/CNE trip to Toronto. No, the impending pandemic is not a factor; day trips to the movies or food festivals are still on the table. It’s more a money-saving reason. This ties into a longer post I’m working on, but I have a chance to relieve some of the debt that’s been plaguing me for so long and I’m gonna take it.

Besides, there’s so much cool stuff on this side of the border.

Unless Patrick Warburton really is at Fan Expo Canada this year. At that point, all bets are off.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home