Mr. Cellophane

In a location adjacent to a place in a city of some significance, what comes out of my head is plastered on the walls of this blog.

Saturday, November 28, 2020

For years, I'd been living in my parents' bedroom upstairs (dad's health issues necessitated him to live downstairs for easy access to the garage). The closet had been disorganized, so I took it upon myself to organize it somewhat.

The good news is that I was able to find the materials I'd been given many years ago by fellow UB alumni Robert and Michelle Lamoureaux in terms of episodes scripts and show bibles. They will come greatly in handy for a project I hope to work on during the impending lockdown.

Not sure if I've mentioned this before, but the week of the alumni's visit culminated in a meet and greet at The Steer just up the street from UB's South Campus. The highlight of the evening is telling the couple just what I thought of Helga's crush on Arnold on "Hey Arnold!", on which the two were writer/producers. I wonder whatever happened to them.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home