Mr. Cellophane

In a location adjacent to a place in a city of some significance, what comes out of my head is plastered on the walls of this blog.

Monday, October 12, 2020

Canned feud.

Whilst on Twitter one day, someone posted a picture of what is known as a Game Christmas Tinner.

This is basically breakfast, lunch and dinner enjoyed by gamers who don't want to break away from their marathon video game playing to eat a meal on a holiday.


Now, I'm not saying I'd eat this, but I'm not not saying it, either. This is based in Great Britain, but apparently, they exist in Canada, too. Weird coincidence that I'd post this on Canadian Thanksgiving, but you can't help but wonder how many gamers powered through one of these...and what they'd wash it down with.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home