Mr. Cellophane

In a location adjacent to a place in a city of some significance, what comes out of my head is plastered on the walls of this blog.

Thursday, July 16, 2020

Well, it's not quite enough for the last few years of government to get people to show their ass. This virus is bringing out the worst in the worst in people.

Like IHOP, for example. Before everything shut down, I was able to go in and enjoy a Country Omelette. A few weeks back, I was craving one to get from the restaurant's online order service. Sadly, it was completely missing from the website. I would've thought that creating my own omelette would've worked, but it just didn't feel the same.

On a whim, I decided to see if anyone had posted a recipe for a Country Omelette online.

Lo and behold...

And somehow, I doubt that, even when this mess is settled, it will be restored to their menu. Schmucks.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home