Mr. Cellophane

In a location adjacent to a place in a city of some significance, what comes out of my head is plastered on the walls of this blog.

Saturday, June 06, 2020

No Taste of Buffalo. No Italian Festival. No Erie County Fair. No trip to Toronto. (And even now, the socially distanced drive-in is a giant question mark. I thought for sure that I was looking at the second-worst summer of my life*. But lo and behold, a couple of food trucks set up shop at the mall and I got to enjoy a Dirty Bird from Mineo and Sapio Street Eats.



Messy, but very tasty. Granted, the selection isn’t as bountiful as I’m used to, but in a world like this, you take your pleasures where you can get them.

* - Nothing can top 2017, what with the loss of my father, getting lost in Toronto, some cokehead rear-ending my Impala and the sleep-murdering, soul-destroying Office Depot rebuilding job.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home