Mr. Cellophane

In a location adjacent to a place in a city of some significance, what comes out of my head is plastered on the walls of this blog.

Monday, March 23, 2020

Plastics.

Between the ongoing pandemic (for real, I've put on more hand sanitizer in the last three weeks than in the nearly 39 years leading up to it), the - at best - incompetent effort to curb it and the recent plastic bag ban set in place, this has been the worst March ever.

All is not lost, though: in clearing out some of the garbage downstairs, I stumbled onto two bags of discarded plastic bags. And I was ordered to throw them away? I'll throw myself into a trash compactor before I do that to those bags.

BTW, I'm gonna be keeping corona talk to a minimum around here; life is too damned depressing enough without having to worry about a (hopefully curable) disease.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home