Mr. Cellophane

In a location adjacent to a place in a city of some significance, what comes out of my head is plastered on the walls of this blog.

Saturday, March 07, 2020

Yeah, forget what I said before about day trips to Toronto; people coughing into their hands then touching every fucking thing with the hands they just coughed in and people not even bothering to cover their mouths when they cough* have made me far too paranoid.

Still, there is a glimmer of hope. As seen on Twitter:




Would it surprise you to learn that I've been preparing for this my whole life?

* - If society breaks down because of governmental incompetence (and is this scenario really in doubt, at this point?), just think of me as Frank Grillo in the Purge sequels...or Frank Grillo in anything, really.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home