Mr. Cellophane

In a location adjacent to a place in a city of some significance, what comes out of my head is plastered on the walls of this blog.

Saturday, January 16, 2021

All I want is a carrot muffin. No, seriously. With the right amount of sweetness, it is a damn fine snack. Back when I was working at the grocery store, weeks when the muffins were on sale 10 for $10 were among the most bearable. Along with chocolate chip and banana nut, the carrot ones were my favorite. 

Then, someone decided to dump sugar onto the muffins. Even now, I fail to see the point as the muffins were already sweet enough. Needless to say, I bought muffins a little more infrequently.

Not long after that, the final insult: raisins. They put raisins in the carrot muffins and, well...


Just today, I tried another store. An interesting place with a handful of locations in the area, two of which I counted at my inventory job. They have carrot muffins...with cream cheese on them. Perhaps, I could've bought one and scraped the cream cheese off. Maybe, I will next time I'm out that way, but I was too mad today.

I suppose I'll just have to make my own.


Once again, I don't think I'm asking too much.

Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home