Mr. Cellophane

In a location adjacent to a place in a city of some significance, what comes out of my head is plastered on the walls of this blog.

Sunday, January 01, 2006

Me, myself and I.

Let me tell you a little about my life. I work a fairly easy job, but I hate at least half of the people that come in. I collect film music CDs, but I only listen to a small percentage. I drown my sorrows in junk food and net surfing. I don't have any friends. I'm 24 and I still live at home. I've never even kissed a girl. I have delusions of wanting to be a great filmmaker. People all over treat me like I don't exist. I suffer from superiority and inferiority complexes (though not at the same time).

Why am I telling all of this?

Read the next to last sentence of the previous paragraph.

And just so I don't end the year on a down note...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home