Mr. Cellophane

In a location adjacent to a place in a city of some significance, what comes out of my head is plastered on the walls of this blog.

Saturday, August 12, 2006

"It's just a mouse!"

Recently, I've taken on the task of beta reading (that's proof reading, for the uninitiated) a "Kim Possible" fan fiction, "A Mouse by Any Other Name", which sees the teen heroine turned into a mouse.

In what has to be one of the most fudged-up coincidences in the history of...well, ever, I spotted a mouse crawling across the hallway outside my room. Now, I'm not keen on killing it (like my father seems to be), but I do want it to not be in my house. Thankfully, a) it's still on the lower level of the house as opposed to where the food is and b) it's not a rat (my father pointed this out to me...and he's right; those things have rabies!).

It's not that pest trouble is foreign to me; we dealt with a nasty roach problem a couple of years back.

Also, I'm sorry, but I just could not help quoting Mouse Hunt in the title (and I can't promise that more quotes won't follow in subsequent entries).

If worse comes to worse, we can always throw fruit at it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home